Pages

College life

Hey, peeps!! :D
It's been a while since my last post
I'm sorry if u waited for my new post for a long time

For ur record, I graduated last year

Yay !

N nw I'm in a college
An art college
I sign up a course of diploma in multimedia
Hehe, I will try to make everyone notice me n my drawing..
Ofcoz, n my this cute little blog 

I'm been busying doing my assignment
College life is fun n exciting
Everyday hav new experience 
Meeting new people everyone makes me go woohoo!! ( if u get wat I mean.. ;) )

I will try to get my old drawing skills back n upgrade it!
Hold on tight coz I will reboom ur life! 

;D

Miss u guys a lotx!!

Sydney

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment