Pages

Ulala~ my little precious!


Hey pees!
How's day?

i'm fine! tq!

from the last update u guys must know tat i went into college n hav a vry bz time doing assignment

n today!
im going to share wif u guys 1 of my lastest presentation!

ok, its start like this..

we, 5 ppl a group
must create a political party a an island, named Saitoland!

we got 3 diff group here..
1st is Nykee!
2nd is my team! Emerald Ocean
n 3rd.....
some lazy bum tat even haven came out a name for their group

we hav to create a poster, blog, video n all those stuff to make ppl voin / join us

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

n this is the blog tat i created for my party


n the video tat we taken today wif my baby canon dv


this is the original ver


n this is our ver

n greet this fellow of mine, Allen!

hahahahha..

n another epic pic

its a photoshop of a guy wif the other group leader's head 


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!


guys!
meet jr..
my 1 week enemy!

too funny
cant stop laughing



well, i hope u guys enjoy

really wish i got more time so i get to post every detail in my life

i will try to put video instead of drawing
(sorry for being so lazy ><)

but ofcoz i will add some drawings too

i noe u guys missed the other me a lot..
so~

take care u monsters!!

XOXO

Sydney

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment