Pages

Pikom PC Fair Malaysia 2013!!

hey guys!
hw's was ur day?

mine was awesome coz i got a lot of new stuff.. ^^

i went to Pikom PC fair today wif my classmate

its actually quite small compare to the fair few years back then
but still i get wat i wanted to buy

tat is mouse
nt a real mouse but for my laptop

RAZERR!!!!

i wan to buy a RAZERR MOUSEE!!

but it's too expensivee
i cant afford it!!! 

i wanted to buy this
its can either using usb or bluetooth
but my dear dear told me he buy this for RM180
but when i go ask they say RM260

RM260??!!

seriously??!!


then i dint get to buy coz i only bring RM200

T^T

good bye my dream mouse.....
...
......
...

but in the end, 
i got this instated

touch mouse by microsoft
its kinda like magic mouse by machine

they got black n white 
but white is more prettier.. :3


my new mouse!


with the box



 look at the design~~
so pretty!!
n its was limited edition too!


n this is wat i got from Daiso, Pavillion KL
junk food! :3
to company me when i'm burning midnight oil


after tat,
i went to SHOPPING!! xD

at UNIQLO, KLCC

i got a lot of new shirt's in vry low price!
#1


#2


#3
my favv! :D



 if u look closely
most of it r limited edition!
WOW!




n finally
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\






TADA!!
a new pouch for Asuna-chan!
so i can carry her around! :D

Sydney

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment